As a Store Manager you’ll have full responsibility for the stores health and safety, merchandising, financial performance as well as leading the team and developing and inspiring them. So this is a big role that suits people who work smart and have great leadership qualities.
What you’ll be doing as a store manager?
• We’re looking for a Store Manager to join us in LOCATION HERE and like most multi-site retailers, we want people who can be flexible and can potentially work in a number of our stores.
• Showing a real passion for customer focus, innovation, and ability to make tough decisions will enable you to thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding - achieving targets for business growth, increased sales, operating standards, and colleague development and performance.
What will help you succeed as a store manager?
• You’ll have excellent coaching and mentoring skills, inspiring and motivating your team to exceed targets and achieve their full potential.
• Experience of leading a large team in a fast moving retail environment.
• Commercial awareness with proven control of overheads and increasing sales and a strong focus on improving the customer experience.
You’ll need to be flexible to support our busiest times, which can include weekday, evening and weekend work, as well as public holidays.
What's in it for you:
working together as part of a dedicated and fun environment
a competitive salary
support to develop
staff discount and other flexible benefits
company car allowance
company pension scheme
single private medical cover
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Homebase. With our new owners, Bunnings, we’re changing how we do things and shifting up a gear and our Store Operations team are at the heart of this transformation. You’ll be the face of our business – helping our customers and delivering great service to keep our stores running smoothly every day. By joining us at the beginning, you’ll be able to help us build the best home improvement and garden business in the UK and Ireland.