Founded in 1979, Homebase is one of the UK’s leading home improvement and garden retailers. The company operates 249 stores across the UK and Ireland (as at 31 May 2018), employing 11,500 people throughout its store estate, distribution centres and support offices.
Its product range includes painting and decorating, plants, garden tools and accessories, and kitchens – all available in-store or online at www.homebase.co.uk.
Homebase was acquired by Hilco Capital, a financial services and investment company, in May 2018.
What will you be doing:-
• We are looking for a Store Manager to join us in Craigavon and like most multi-site retailers, we want people who can be flexible and can potentially work in a number of our stores.
• Showing a real passion for customer focus, innovation, and ability to make tough decisions will enable you to thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding - achieving targets for business growth, increased sales, operating standards, and colleague development and performance.
What will help you succeed: -
• You’ll have excellent coaching and mentoring skills, inspiring and motivating your team to exceed targets and achieve their full potential.
• Experience of leading a large team in a fast moving retail environment.
• Commercial awareness with proven control of overheads and increasing sales and a strong focus on improving the customer experience.
What’s in it for you:-
Our Store Operations team are the face of our business. They’re the people who meet our customers and keep our stores running smoothly - every day. As part of the team, you’ll get a competitive salary, support to develop, staff discount and other flexible benefits. And if you love helping people and working in a place that's changing all the time, this could be just the team you're looking for.