There’s never been a more exciting time to join Homebase. With our new owners, Bunnings, we’re changing how we do things and shifting up a gear and our Store Operations team are at the heart of this transformation. You’ll be the face of our business – helping our customers and delivering great service to keep our stores running smoothly every day.
By joining us at the beginning, you’ll be able to help us build the best home improvement and garden business in the UK and Ireland. We understand that it’s you who will make this happen and you can be sure you’ll be working in a culture that’s geared to help you give your best.
We’re always looking for great people to join our team, ideally you will be CAD trained and will be offering a great service to our customers around our Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom offering. We can offer a range of contracts. You’ll need to be flexible to support our busiest times, which can include weekday, evening and weekend work, as well as public holidays.
What will you be doing?
• Offering help to make sure our customers have a great experience
• Helping our stores to stay full, clean and tidy
What will help you succeed?
• A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills
• Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
• Great communication skills
• Work with energy, pace and passion
• Good organisation and prioritisation skills
• Previous retail experience is preferred, but not essential. What’s more important to us is that you’re passionate about home improvement, gardens, DIY and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary, support to develop, employee discount and flexible benefits.
So if you’re motivated by putting a smile on a customer’s face and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, Homebase could be the place for you.