At Homebase our Store Operations team are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be the face of our business – helping our customers and delivering great service to keep our stores running smoothly every day.
We’re always looking for great people to join our team, we are currently looking for someone to be part of our warehouse team. As part of the warehouse team you'll play a big part ensuring our store has what it needs ensuring our customers can always find what they want when they want it.
What will you be doing?
• Helping our stores to stay full, clean and tidy
• Goods In / Goods Out
• Check deliveries quickly and accurately
What will help you succeed?
• A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills
• Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
• Great communication skills
• Work with energy, pace and passion
• Good organisation and prioritisation skills
• Previous retail experience is preferred, but not essential. What’s more important to us is that you’re passionate about home improvement, gardens, DIY and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
So if you’re motivated by putting a smile on a customer’s face and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, Homebase could be the place for you.
We regret that due to high volumes of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Founded in 1979, Homebase is one of the UK’s leading home improvement and garden retailers. The company operates over 190 stores across the UK and Ireland, employing in excess of 8,000 people throughout its store estate, distribution centres and support offices.
Its product range includes painting and decorating, plants, garden tools and accessories, kitchens and furniture.
People don’t just visit us for a tin of paint or a packet of screws. They’re looking for fresh ideas and inspiration for their home and gardens. To make their house a home. And that's what makes a career at Homebase so rewarding.