Founded in 1979, Homebase is one of the UK’s leading home improvement and garden retailers. The company operates over 190 stores across the UK and Ireland, employing in excess of 8,000 people throughout its store estate, distribution centres and support offices.
Its product range includes painting and decorating, plants, garden tools and accessories, kitchens and furniture.
People don’t just visit us for a tin of paint or a packet of screws. They’re looking for fresh ideas and inspiration for their home and gardens. To make their house a home. And that's what makes a career at Homebase so rewarding.
We are looking for an experienced Leadership and Development professional to create and deliver leadership and development interventions to enhance and grow the capability of the organisation. You will support the Head of HR to devise the training strategy for the business
What will I be doing?
What I need to be successful:
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent L&D related qualification and experience is required
- Demonstrable track record in creating and delivering leadership, behavioural and soft skills training for a large organisation
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to present and influence at all levels of seniority
- Ability to design a training course on any appropriate subject matter
When joining us you’ll enjoy a range of benefits including:
- 24 days annual leave
- Store discounts up to 20%
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Access to our employee assistance helpline
And many more additional benefits, discounts and offers.