Founded in 1979, Homebase is one of the UK’s leading home improvement and garden retailers. The company operates over 160 stores across the UK and Ireland, employing in excess of 6,000 people throughout its store estate, distribution centres and support offices.
Its product range includes painting and decorating, plants, garden tools and accessories, kitchens and furniture.
People don’t just visit us for a tin of paint or a packet of screws. They’re looking for fresh ideas and inspiration for their home and gardens. To make their house a home. And that's what makes a career at Homebase so rewarding.
As our newest Digital Services Operations Co-ordinator will be working as part of a team who are responsible for the day to day running of the company website and associated system. This will involve liaising with both internal and external teams, dealing with queries and issues as they should arise.
You will be carrying out regular BAU checks to ensure the smooth running of day to day operations, liaising with third party providers and internal teams as well as generating weekly and monthly reports designed to assist in the monitoring of systems. Because we need to ensure issues are dealt with quickly you will also be working towards strict SLA’s as well as providing occasional on-call support to assist in the swift resolution of major issues.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Targets & deadline driven
- Proven problem solver
- Ability to work both with and independently of your team
- Quick learner
- ITIL and Agile awareness will be an advantage
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Powerpoint
- Previous experience working as in incident/change or transition area will be an advantage
- Digital/retail experience desirable
- Google Analytics awareness will be an advantage
When joining us you’ll enjoy a range of benefits including:
- 24 days annual leave
- Store discounts up to 20%
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Access to our employee assistance helpline
And many more additional benefits, discounts and offers.