Bathstore is a much loved brand and has recently been acquired by Homebase. This opportunity has helped us to continue to see Bathstore on the high street, with some really great plans for the future.
Bathstore are currently looking for an experienced Merchandise Assistant to join us at our SSC in Milton Keynes. We are looking for individuals interested in being part of an exciting opportunity while the business goes through a transition. Our experience within the bathroom design business means we truly understand bathrooms and we understand what our customers want and need to achieve their dream bathroom.
The Merchandise Assistant is responsible for supporting the merchandiser with planning and delivery of a range. They will be accountable for setting replenishment levels to meet sales demand, and actions to maintain availability. They will work closely with the Merchandise Assistant to ensure stock a fluid stock flow meets customer’s needs
What will I be doing?
- Uploading replenishment levels and running replenishment reports
- Accurate store tiering to drive appropriate levels of stock into store in line with rate of sale
- Some product forecasts
- Generating reports and working with suppliers on delivery performance
- Reviewing OOS data in conjunction with sales and replenishment levels
- Updating the WSSI with accurate information
- Working closely with the Merchandise Assistant to manage end to end stock flow in a cost- effective way
What I need to be successful:
- Merchandising background preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong excel and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Good communicator
- Targets & deadline driven
When joining us you’ll enjoy a range of benefits including:
- 24 days annual leave
- Store discounts up to 20%
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Access to our employee assistance helpline
And many more additional benefits, discounts and offers.
What we hope you will do next
Please complete our short application process by clicking apply now.
Homebase operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership