In a new and exciting era for Homebase, our Showroom matters more than ever. With the redevelopment of stores and their Showrooms across the estate, we’re on the lookout for enthusiastic and hardworking team members to be the face of one of our most important categories.
As a Showroom Advisor your role will be to deliver memorable service to our customers right from the very start of their journey while choosing their new kitchen, bedroom or Bathroom. Your role will be to build relationships with potential customers and gain high quality leads to support the Design Consultants and support the showroom sales performance.
As a Showroom Advisor you will be:
- Delivering memorable service and an outstanding customer experience through the Homebase customer journey to deliver both my personal targets and support the total Showroom targets
- Supporting the Design Consultant team members by helping the customer through the early stages of the customer journey and creating high quality leads
- Helping customers find inspirational solutions for their projects, providing an industry leading service, from the first meeting
- Promote all of our services including finance and installation (where available), and follow process to ensure remedial costs are minimised
- Create and maintain an inspirational display in the showroom, ensuring it is clean, clear of snagging and supported with the latest POS materials
- Aware of the external sales environment /carry out competitor visits using the observations to support Homebase performance
- Taking overall responsibility for the standards on our showroom, including the implementation of promotions.
- Ensuring all customer journey data is on the CRM system in line with company requirements and GDPR guidelines
As a Showroom Advisor you will need:
- Experience with a customer experience environment
- Strong communication and relationship building
- Commercially aware
- Lead Incentive Scheme
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank holidays
- Uncapped Staff discount
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Bupa Anytime Healthline
- Bupa Discount Portal
- Discretionary Bonus (paid quarterly)
Founded in 1979, Homebase is one of the UK’s leading home improvement and garden retailers. The company operates over 160 stores across the UK and Ireland, employing in excess of 6,000 people throughout its store estate, distribution centres and support offices.
Its product range includes painting and decorating, plants, garden tools and accessories, kitchens and furniture.
People don’t just visit us for a tin of paint or a packet of screws. They’re looking for fresh ideas and inspiration for their home and gardens. To make their house a home. And that's what makes a career at Homebase so rewarding.