Homebase has changed more in the past 5 months than it has in the past 5 years: to keep up with this exciting period of change our team is growing and we are seeking 2 PIM Assistants to join us on a temporary (3 month) basis.
The role of the PIM assistant is to ensure that product content is collated, optimized where necessary and quality assured in line with the critical path. The PIM assistant will co-ordinate with the supply base to acquire the necessary digital assets for product launches and range reviews.
- Product launches:
- Responsible for delivery of new product ranges to website, to agreed schedules, volume and content quality
- Responsible for delivery of backlog product to website to agreed schedules, volume and content quality
- Managing expectations of key stakeholders, identifying risks to launch
- Owning the range launch calendar, and reporting progress to the business as appropriate
- Working closely with Digital Content and UX team to deliver product launches within an optimised and customer focussed journey
- Optimizing Existing product content:
- Responsible for improving existing product content on the website in line with agreed standards
- Product data best in class and customer focussed
- Audit current data set and identify gaps and weaknesses
- Improve data and surface to website
- SEO optimised
- Load data for MVP filters
- Copywriting – ability to write and audit engaging and inspiring product copy
- Stakeholder management:
- Cultivate and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders (essential to delivery). For example, Commercial, Digital Content and UX, DevOps team, Marketing team
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with suppliers to aid efficient delivery of outstanding product content. This will often involve face to face meetings and phone calls, not just emails
What can you expect from Homebase?
When joining us you will l enjoy a range of benefits including:
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Store discounts up to 20%
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Access to our employee assistance helpline
And many more additional benefits, discounts and offers.
SOUND GOOD? FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ROLE AND TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY INTERNAL RECRUITERS SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!