Over the past few years Homebase have seen some massive changes and also faced some challenging times but we're proud to say that despite some challenges along the way, our future is looking very bright!
Finance is among our most rapidly expanding teams and as such they are now seeking a Finance Systems Analyst to join them!
What can you expect from this role?
To put it simply, day to day you will:
- Provide support for users of financial systems
- Perform systems admin role to financial systems where relevant
- Provide oversight on key financial system processes
- Identify systems or process changes and perform change impact analysis
- Participate in and provide finance focal point for upgrade and patch testing,
- Provide error/conflict resolution support where system problems are identified
What attributes you need to be successful:
Be Good with People – you’ll spend a lot of time on the phone with various team members, many of whom won;t have your level of understanding when it cmes to using finance systems. You will need to work closely with them and ensure that you ar explaining any processes they need to follow in a simple way, while continually promoting best practice.
Be Organised – it’s the old cliché, but this skill is key. This is a busy role and there’s a lot to do each day so you need to be able to plan well ahead and keep yourself on track so you can get everything you need to get done, done.
Be Good at Puzzles – no day is ever the same and sometimes the issues you will encounter will be complex and hard to solve so you will need to think outside of the box and come up with new and creative solutions.
Be Confident - You will be in chare of prioritising own workload to ensure systems integrity and operational capability is ensured, conflict resolution, involving diverse stakeholders who may be impacted. Your actions will have implications across the business so you need be 100% confident that any actions to take or changes you impliment are the right ones.
What can you expect from Homebase?
When joining us you’ll enjoy a range of benefits including:
· 24 days annual leave
· Store discounts up to 20%
· Company Pension & Life Assurance
· Access to our employee assistance helpline
And many more additional benefits, discounts and offers.
SOUND GOOD? FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ROLE AND TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY INTERNAL RECRUITERS SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!